Monday, May 4, 2009

Very 1st Blog .. Intro!














This is my 1st blog dedicated to my unborn son, Rian Shamuel Haidhar. I am 8 months pregnant with Rian. I have a very long and complicated story about how Rian came into my life.

I will just make it short and simple. I'm a Chinese and unmarried. I'm still a student doing my final year in degree. For me, having a child out of wedlock is nothing serious. I'm very open when it comes to these things. I only got to know that I was pregnant with Rian when I was 6 months pregnant. No symptoms to show that I was preggers.

Considering that I'm still a student and unmarried, I can't even let my parents know that I'm having a child. So, me and my boyfriend decided to give Rian for adoption. We found a family for Rian and I will still be involved in Rian's life even though he will have an adopted family who will take care of him and I'm unable too. It was a very tough decision to make considering that I have to give my baby to someone else. But as long as Rian can lead a normal and happy life, I'm willing to sacrifice and being contented with it.

That is why, I have decided to create this blog for my baby son, Rian as a way for me to show how much I love him and feeling guilty of not being able to give him the life he deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment