Today I was so happy that I finally got to see Rian after 3 days of not seeing him. I woke up early as I was excited that I am finally going to see Rian. I ate my breakfast, got ready and went out to pick up my friend, Intan and my godfather at Cheras. They too were very excited to see Rian.
I drove all the way to Kak Rose's house which I wasn't sure where. Got lost for about half an hour searching for Kak Rose's house. Finally, we found her house. When we reached, Rian was sound asleep, as usual. I miss him so much that I were in near tears when I finally saw him. He woke up and he were trying to open his heavy little eyes. Kak Rose fed him milk and I was able to carry him. I was also able to play with him. He opened his big little eyes. He has put on a bit of weight. My godfather also carried him.
After almost one a half hours there, I have to make a move. It was hard to leave Rian behind but I told myself it is okay. I could still come and see him wherever I wanted too. I kissed him on his head before I leave. My godfather gave him RM10 as "angpau".
Having Rian around changed my life completely. I need time to get use to it. It may not be easy for me not having Rian by my side, but slowly I can cope with it. Whenever I see babies with their moms, I kind of pity myself and Rian that we could not be like them, for now. I can't wait to finish my exams, then I will have time to go and visit Rian whenever I can. If can, I want to spend most of my time with Rian so that he will not feel that he is leftout by his own mom. I want to be in his life wherever and whenever possible. After all, I am his biological mother. Sometimes I think, I can't wait for Rian to grow up. I would think, what will Rian look like when he is big. He will be as good looking like his father and be a smart person. I also would think of my future with Rian. Everyday, I pray hard for him so that he will have a healthy and happy life. I love u, Rian!
I drove all the way to Kak Rose's house which I wasn't sure where. Got lost for about half an hour searching for Kak Rose's house. Finally, we found her house. When we reached, Rian was sound asleep, as usual. I miss him so much that I were in near tears when I finally saw him. He woke up and he were trying to open his heavy little eyes. Kak Rose fed him milk and I was able to carry him. I was also able to play with him. He opened his big little eyes. He has put on a bit of weight. My godfather also carried him.
After almost one a half hours there, I have to make a move. It was hard to leave Rian behind but I told myself it is okay. I could still come and see him wherever I wanted too. I kissed him on his head before I leave. My godfather gave him RM10 as "angpau".
Having Rian around changed my life completely. I need time to get use to it. It may not be easy for me not having Rian by my side, but slowly I can cope with it. Whenever I see babies with their moms, I kind of pity myself and Rian that we could not be like them, for now. I can't wait to finish my exams, then I will have time to go and visit Rian whenever I can. If can, I want to spend most of my time with Rian so that he will not feel that he is leftout by his own mom. I want to be in his life wherever and whenever possible. After all, I am his biological mother. Sometimes I think, I can't wait for Rian to grow up. I would think, what will Rian look like when he is big. He will be as good looking like his father and be a smart person. I also would think of my future with Rian. Everyday, I pray hard for him so that he will have a healthy and happy life. I love u, Rian!
No comments:
Post a Comment