Monday, May 4, 2009

Can't Wait Any Longer

Today, as usual Rian is practicing his kungfu skills in my stomach. He is basically deforming my tummy. One moment, you could see my tummy bulging to the left and then one moment its bulging to the right. Its not a weak kick or what but a powerful one until there are a few times I just went "arghhh"!

He is always active at night. Must he always be active at night?? I have been having trouble sleeping at night thanks to Rian or better known as Ryan to me. To make matter worse, I can only sleep in three positions. Honestly, I'm a very bad sleeper, trust me. I can sleep in all positions. By limiting my sleeping positions to three, I find it really hard to adjust to it. But slowly I'm getting used to it. I don't want Ryan to get squash by me ahakss ..!

Everyday, I will feel like slowly he's coming down as his head is already facing down. He can't wait to come into this big big world I guess. Not only him is feeling the anxiety, even I'm feeling it.

It will be anytime soon. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment