Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th May 2009 .. Another day has passed!












Yet another day has passed. I'm getting more and more nervous and agitated not knowing when Ryan will come out into this big and beautiful world.

Today, I went out with Ryan's 3 soon-to-be godmothers. Well, they are actually my good friends whom I have known for many years. We were having lunch at Island Bistro in Pavilion and we were talking about Ryan. They can't wait for the arrival of Ryan.

Then, we were talking about me after I give birth to Ryan. Apparently, there are many things that I have to practice .. the Do's and Don'ts during my confinement period. And when I heard it, I started thinking that it is not going to be a nice and easy 1 month for me =(

I will have to really be careful once I give birth to Ryan. And getting my post baby body back. Actually I'm not that worried as I didn't really gained much weight.

Last night while sleeping, I can feel Ryan's head slowly getting lower and lower down my abdomen. I was so freaked out thinking I might go into labor anytime soon within these few days. But I can't as I still have to celebrate my mom's birthday this coming Friday. I can't go into labor yet. Oh gosh, its very nerve-wreaking thinking about this.

Hopefully I will only go into labor after my mom's birthday. Or else, Ryan will give his grandma a very huge birthday suprise. Fingers crossed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment