Sunday, May 10, 2009

3 weeks and counting ..












3 more weeks to go before Ryan is due .. Feeling nervous though as the date is nearing ..
My tummy is getting bigger and bigger and I'm finding it even harder to move and sleep at night ..
Ryan is becoming more and more active these days although there is not much room for him to move around in my tummy ..
I have a feeling that it will be anytime soon now .. Its just a matter of time ..
I went for my regular check up at the clinic I used to go in Ampang Point. Normally, I will see the lady gynae but on that Saturday she was on leave so I have to see this guy doctor instead. I don't like that guy doctor. He's not attentive at all and he's very rude.
So after that, I talked to Kak Rose (Ryan's soon-to-be adopted mom) that maybe we try the hospital in Wangsa Maju. A friend of mine recommended that hospital as she deliver there the last time and she said its not bad.
So we went there. Little did I know it was Wesak Day, a public holiday, no gynae doctor around. Disappointed.
So we decided to go there on Monday. I went there on Monday which is today, the doctor that I wanted to see will only be in during the evening. Disappointed again. So will go back there in the evening.
It is so hard to find a good and understanding gynae doctor nowadays. Not all are nice and attentive.
We as a pregnant ladies are very sensitive one you know. So doctors have to be attentive and be nice to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment