
Finally, its The Day! Tomorrow I'll be admitting myself into the hospital to be induced. Why I have to be induced? Well, a checkup on my body reveals that my blood pressure is high and there might be protein leakage in my urine. So doctor decides to induce me for the safety of me and my baby.
Tomorrow morning I'll be going to the hospital. Have to tell you, I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing and at the same time I'm excited. Unfortunately, my partner can't be with me as he has to work and was unable to take a day off. Its alright. I understand. But he'll come straight away after work and if he is fortunate enough he gets to see our baby being born.
I'm so excited and nervous, really, no kidding. I was packing my stuff last night. I know what I need to bring to the hospital but somehow I just don't know what to put inside the bag. My nerves and excitement is taking over me. I don't even know how long will I need to stay in the hospital.
The adopted mother was so excited when she knew that I will deliver on Monday. She's taking half day leave to accompany me. Even my close friends were as excited as I am. But I know that all they wanted to see was my baby, not me. I know, I know .. this is because my baby will be very cute cause he's a mix of Chinese and Malay. My partner is good-looking and I'm pretty. I get it! *wink*
I seriously have no idea how or what the whole labor ordeal will be like. This is freaking me out. Some said its just like menstrual cramp, just that it hurts 'a little more' than menstrual cramp, and some said that its like pain in hell. Gosh, I'm freaking out cause' I hate pain. I'm no immune towards pain. But I guess I still have to go through it. I don't want to relay on epidural even its the most painful thing.
I'm just thinking about the whole process. Before, during and after labor. Man, I'm going to be half dead by the time I'm finished with the whole ordeal. My partner has been texting me almost everyday asking me 'how are you dear?'. I guess he is as nervous and excited as I am. Well, he's going to be a first time dad. Well, it is his biological son right.
I'm just wondering what my life will be like after the birth of Ryan. I'm sure it will be something truly different and challenging considering that I finally have a SON of my own! I just pray everyday that Ryan will be the most happy and beautiful person he is everyday. I just want the best for him and there's nothing else I would ask for. May God bless him always!!
No comments:
Post a Comment